Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ragababe

I'm sure most that know a lot about cloth diapers have heard of Ragababe's. They are a really great wahm made diaper that has a LOT of buzz around it. When they first came out I had a friend who was really into them and she let me try one of her all in ones and one of the all in twos. I didn't really like either but the fit of the ai2 was extremely awkward on my teeny little lady. I did like the all in one but I was way too involved in the land of fitteds to get overly excited.

But now. I'm so in love that I'm stalking the stocking's every week. I've amassed quite the collection in the last few months! About a week ago Joy (Queen Ragababe) did an inventory close out of all her extras and her seconds. I snagged three different small diapers! My almost 2 year old can still fit in smalls but I also got them for the newbie. We have a couple of the newborn size diapers but I don't think they'll fit long since I have an inkling baby will be a smidge chunky. Either way, new baby will have a stack of gorgeous new smalls to wear when the time comes.

Here is the official Ragababe site: http://www.ragababe.com - The most favourite print that I own is probably a tie between two of the new ones, watercolour and fireworks. My most favourite (coveted *cough*) print that I do not own would likely be pink leopard or pinwheel. If I hadn't snagged TWO of the star candy I'd probably say that one. It's so gorgeous, and I don't usually like prints with a white background!

I will share a ragastash shot in the next couple days. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment