Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fitteds

I definitely have the fitted love, I'd say they make up at least half of our stash for the older cloth diapered babe. There is something about their squishiness and all of the different fabrics that they are made with that make them so fun and functional.

The bulk of both the newborn fitted stash is good.mamas. I've definitely eased up off of my good.mama  obsession but it's hard to resist all of those awesome diapers! 

Here is a picture of our fitteds drawer. You can see a list of the brands that we have of fitteds here.

IMG_7620-1



Here are pictures of my two most favourite newborn gender neutral good.mamas. Succulent is the stripe and is easily one of the most beauiful knit stripes I've ever laid my eyes on. We have a big diaper, a full size blanket, and some fabric too! The puppy prints is called Magical Puppy Tracks and we have a one size diaper in this as well. It's such a beautiful batik!

IMG_7619



I also have a handful of fitteds that I've made from various fabrics. I really love making diapers but having 3 kids underfoot all the time makes it a tad difficult to get more things whipped up (this is why I knit a lot, easier for me to set it down than packing away a sewing machine!) The ones with whales are a really soft cotton that I made using the Baa Baa Baby pattern. The pac man and bumble bee diapers were made using woven fabrics for the outside and cotton velour for the inside. I used a Muttaqin and a good.mama as the templates.

IMG_7617

No comments:

Post a Comment