Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tie Dying Fun Pt. 1

A few weeks ago I snagged a tie dye kit from Target for $3 on clearance. It came with primary colours (red, yellow, and blue), 20 rubber bands, 4 pairs of gloves, and 3 squirt bottles (with the colours already inside - just add water). I waited until my kids were good and bored of all of our regular summer activities and invited them out to dye some prefolds and a big sheet of white fabric I had and intended to make pillowcases for the kids. Here is part 1 of our adventure. :)

The stuff to dye:
Photobucket

The dye: Photobucket

The Gloves and Rubberbands: Photobucket

After dying but before the unveiling: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I will post a part two hopefully tomorrow. I have since set, rinsed, and dried everything and it'll be ready for unveiling pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment